T.A.C.S. employs many highly trained Service Professionals with experience on all makes and models. We understand the high costs of Routine Vehicle Maintenance, and Service Work. In an effort to help our community we have priced our Service Labor Rate at $85.00/hr, where you will find $95+/hr at most garages, dealerships & corporate chain’s.
- Towing Arrangements
- Loaner Car/Rental Car Assistance
- Claims Handling
- Insurance Company Negotiations
- Customer Progress Reports
- Direct Billing to Insurance Providers (with approval)
- Carco Photo Inspections
T.A.C.S. will walk you through every step of your vehicle's collision repair. Most aspects of your repair a Service Manager will handle, however there are a few things that you must do as the owner of the vehicle. Anything that you will have to handle we will explain to you in detail and take time to answer all of your questions. Our Service Managers are trained to make your experience as easy as possible.
- Parts Repair and Replacement
- Uni-body Repair
- Theft/Vandalism Repair
- Air Conditioning/Cooling Systems
- Check Engine Diagnostics
- Evap/Emissions Related Repairs
- Smoke Testing of your Emissions System
- Computerized Frame Repair
- Tire/Wheel Installation and Balancing
- Computerized Alignment
- Air Bags
- Mechanical Diagnosis/Repair relating to damage
Routine Maintaince and Repair Services:
- Under hood Checks: Washer Fluid, Coolant, Belt and Hose Condition, Air Filter, Etc.
- Routine and Scheduled Maintenance such as Oil Changes, Fuel Filters, Tire Rotations, Tire Balancing, and Alignment. We also have negotiated with a local tire distributor to bring our customers the lowest possible prices on tires if they are needed.
- Complete check of charging systems: battery check, starters, alternators and can replace them if necessary.
- Mileage Maintenance also offered such as tune ups, and timing belts.
- Complete Suspension and Brake Checks.
- We replace shocks, struts, ball joints, tie rods etc.
- We replace brake components as needed: brake pads, rotors, drums, wheel cylinders, calipers, etc.
- Complete Air Conditioning Diagnostics. We can replace any issue with your a/c including condensers, compressors, lines, evap cores.
- Emissions Related Repairs including a Smoke Test if necessary.
If you are having an issue not listed below simply call (518) 462-3977 or stop in Monday - Friday 8am-6pm or Saturday 9am-1pm to speak with a Service Professional.
"Not your average body/mechanic shop. These guys at TACS are honest and care about their customers. I was told from dealership that I needed all new brakes - easy sale...but they confirmed I only needed front pads. I won't go anywhere else. I'm bringing all of my car needs to TACS - and spreading the word to friends in town. Even out of town. Very trustworthy, family business." - Emily Martin on Google
Read more testimonials here
||Visit our Google+ Page and read our reviews!